midori Paintable Stamp Refill Ink Black
Refill ink for Paintable Stamp. This refill ink is especially for use with MIDORI's rotating and flat Paintable Stamps. (This ink is not compatible with other stamps)
FOLLOW THE DIAGRAM BELOW TO REFILL INK:
1. Remove the ink pad from the stamp.
2. Apply a few drops of ink to the pad, allowing it to spread throughout the pad.
3. Finish by letting the ink set for two to three minutes.
-INK IS ALREADY SOAKED INTO THE STAMP (flat Paintable Stamps):
1. Apply ink along the pattern on the stamp.
2. Let the ink set for ten minutes.
3. Use a tissue to wipe off ink other than that applied to the pattern.
4. Finish by testing it out on scrap paper a few times until only the ink on the pattern is stamped on.
Specification: Material/PE+PP Oil-based
PP bag Size: (Package size)H120×W75×D16mm (Body)H57×W15×D15mm
Made In Japan